College Football Viewing Party Tips
You may have noticed that along with a slight coolness in the air something else has arrived – college football season! Whether you consider yourself a diehard fan or just enjoy an opportunity to get together with friends this is a great time of year to open up your new home to guests.
Here are a few tips to help you host the ultimate football get together!
1. Make sure you get the game! Some TV packages carry different schools and some cable companies charge extra if you want to watch something out of the ordinary. You don’t want to get caught without the channel you need!
2. Think finger foods. People tend to gather in the kitchen and in the living room where the game is playing. Think of foods that are easy to eat while standing up and holding a drink in one hand. Some examples include: chips and dip, pigs in a blanket, sausage balls, pizza bites, veggies and dip, brownies and cookies.
3. Prioritize comfort! Have lots of pillows for lounging. Move chairs into the room with the television and clear clutter off of end tables or coffee tables.
4. Think about the bathroom. Have plenty of toilet paper and hand soap. Add a scented candle for an extra touch.
5. Don’t forget the music. Commercial breaks, half time, there might be opportunities when music is needed for the background.
How do you host a football gameday party?