A note from Hal Von Nessen, MIRM. His blog can be found at reshmarketing.com.
"The Federal Housing Finance Agency released figures today showing a
slight increase in mortgage interest rates in February. I recall the
good old days when an upward tick in the rates would stimulate buyers to
come out to avoid the anticipated price adjustments resulting from
another increase. It would appear that, just as spring heralds its
arrival with new growth, the housing market is also seeing signs of
rebirth. It may be minimal, it may be slow, but it sure is welcomed!"
Here's a link to the full report.
Friday, March 22, 2013
You can bring some of that color into your life with container plants. This time of year when the weather can still turn cold, container plants allow you to avoid a damaging freeze by bringing the plants indoors.
So weather you prefer bright flowering plans or lush green foliage, here are some tips to keep your container plants happy and healthy!
- Make sure that whatever container you use, it has a drainage hole at the bottom for water run off.
- Larger pots are better because they allow for more soil and a more extensive plant root system. Smaller containers will need to be watered more frequently.
- It is not necessary to pat down the soil after filling your container. Simply water and the soil will settle how it needs to.
- For the strongest and healthiest plants make sure to include a fertilizer mixed in with or on top of the potting soil.
Posted by RESH Marketing at 11:18 AM
Friday, March 15, 2013
Friday, March 8, 2013
Deer Field Hall
5209 Fallow Fawns Drive
1690 square feet
This home is the popular "Beaufort" plan. It features many standard and upgraded features including:
- Architectural Roofing
- Stone Veneer
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Hardwood Flooring
- Maple Cabinets
- Corian Countertops
- Upgraded Carpet
- Ceramic Tile
For more information contact Kaz Ansari at 843-296-4825.
Posted by RESH Marketing at 10:41 AM