Here are some tips and ideas to get you started:
- Change your air filters. During times of heavy use like the summer, change every month.
- Clean all ceiling fans from dust build up
- Check your grill for cracked lines or broken pieces. Clean and get it ready to use!
- Clean the dust from smoke detectors/carbon monoxide detectors
- Clean out your dryer lines, filter
- Replace flashlight batteries and test smoke detectors
- Put up curtains/blinds to help regulate the internal temperature
- Pull up dead bushes/plants from your yard
- Put down much to help prevent weeds and retain moisture
What are some of your standard summertime chores? Tips for making them go faster?