There's something about Fall that captures our imagination. The cooler weather, the changing leaves, the smell of fireplaces...it's a time we all seem to love!
Here are a few ideas for creating your Fall bucket list to make sure you get everything out of the season that you can!
1. Visit an apple orchard or pumpkin patch - search online to find one near you
2. Go leaf peeping - take a quick weekend trip to the mountains for the best views
3. Make your own apple cider - enjoy the aromas of cinnamon and apple as it simmers on the stovetop
4. Host a football party with friends
5. Decorate your home and porch with fall decor - leaves, pumpkins and scarecrows!
6. Drink a pumpkin pie flavored beverage - coffee hot or cold
7. Bake an apple treat and share it with your neighbors
8. Go to a Fall Festival or Trunk or Treat
9. Make a list of everything you're thankful for
10. Rake a pile of leaves and jump in!